Friday, August 14, 2009

Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) (Game Gear) Great Condition!!



This is the Original Sonic The Hedgehog for Game Gear from 1991. The front of this cartridge is in excellent condition. The only thing wrong with the back is that it has minor scratches from normal use from sliding the cartridge in and out of the Game Gear system. Now I bought this item on ebay and i started to play it and it works fine i got to level two and my Game Gear system died. I researched why my Game Gear died on the internet and found out that it is due to something about the old capacitors died or something like that. I'm not sure exactly what happened I just know it's something about the capacitors in my system. I'll put a link up on the side of the blog. >
Anyway The game works fine and is in exellent condition. for more information you can contact me at ebaychunk@gmail.com. To purchase you can click the link on the > side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment