Friday, August 28, 2009

1865 three cent piece


This auction is for an 1865 three cent piece. There is only one coin in this auction.

Shipping...

SORRY, BUT I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!

I only ship to the Continental US. I offer shipping via USPS Mail with delivery confirmation & optional insurance. All items over $50 including shipping must be insured. Please note, I CANNOT be held accountable for damaged/lost items in the mail. After auction ends the winner will receive an invoice for the amount of the item, shipping, and if over 50 dollars there will be a $2 insurance fee. After the winning bidder’s payment has cleared, items will be mailed within 24 hours and then be in transit. Items will be mailed in a secure package with items wrapped in paper, bubble wrap, etc for protection against damage.

Payment / Returns

I only accept secure payment through PayPal. The winning buyer's total is due within 3 days of the auction's end. If after three days I do not receive payment, the item will be relisted. Sorry, I no longer accept e-checks, which can take up to 10 days to clear. Because I make such extensively documented eBay listings, I normally do NOT accept returns. The item you are viewing is exactly as described/pictured and is being as AS-IS. Should there be an absolute need for returns, see the "Shipping & Handling" description for further details and instructions.Serious bidders only please!

Feedback

After you receive your shipment, if you are happy with the item and the service, please leave appropriate feedback. Once feedback has been left, you will receive feedback in return. If there is a problem, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will strive to resolve all matters in a timely and professional fashion.

HAPPY BIDDING!!!!!

For More Info....

If you would like further info or more pictures you can contact me through eBay. Or you can e-mail me at ebaychunk@gmail.com. You can also check out this and my other items on my blog at chunksellsonebay.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment