Sunday, August 16, 2009

Smith & Wesson Executive Knife near mint great cond.

Buy it now price is US $9.99 or you can make me an offer.

Shipping price is US $3.00

Ask about combined shipping!!!

This Auction...

Is for a near mint Smith & Wesson executive pocket knife. The Blade is 1 inch it is 3.5" over all. Factory sharpened, Never carried. Now this is a knife, in my state you have to be 18 or older to purchase a knife. Winner will recieve a phone call to confirm that you are 18 or older. Phone call will be from me.

For Shipping

Item will ship out within 24 hours of cleared payment. Shipping price includes delivery confirmation. ask about combined shipping, we can work something out.

Payment

Payment is expected within three days of auction ending. If payment is not received within three days of auction ending item will be relisted and buyer will receive a nonpaying strike.

For more information...

You can contact me through eBay, e-mail me at ebaychunk@gmail.com, or view my blog at chunksellsonebay.blogspot.com.

Happy Bidding!!!

The link is on the right side in my current listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment